Monday, August 16, 2010

congrats the the bwood-now AU girls!



yay! my senior bwood girls are now all officially college girls! Congrats! a bunch of them went thru rush and I am so proud of their determination not to let it define them and that they allowed it to be such a positive experience of growth! It was fun to go to bid day and see some of my fav aopizzle friends and see laura molly and coop! Here are some pics from our bid day adventure!







and a special WOOT WOOT to my new aopizzle buddies: Kit Kath and Molly!


1 comment:

  1. just read this post and it makes me very happy. I feel as if I could finish 100 primary document analysis's even though i haven't started my one.thanks for brightening my bleak nigh o' studying. LOVE YOU
    Mols (aka, your favorite molly)

    ReplyDelete