Saturday, November 6, 2010

goals for the days off.

i have been on tour for the last month but we just did an over night leg for two weeks. this is a different hotel room every night, new venue everyday, new audiences, new regions, new contacts, ha sometimes it feels like a new show. I am loving almost every minute of touring. and though I really adore my cast, Im going to soak up a few things on my days off in bham.

I am going to:

sleep in my own bed.
be the only person in my room.
ride in a car alone. ( not the minivan )
sleep in.
eat not a continental breakfast.
do laundry.
watch movies.
catch up on tv shows
play with my dog and cat.
try to find job leads in NYC ( bc i move there in 8 weeks friendos.)
shop for winter clothes.
listen to an abundance of Christmas music ( which is not always well received this early in the van)
go to church.
eat a meal that I make at home.
not speak in a spanish dialect.

ps tour really has been a blast. this is sort of a GREAT job. photos and updates on tour coming soon!

1 comment: