Wednesday, April 6, 2011

more from the stu tour!



so the tour continues! stuey has been driving all over the country since we last chatted. We drove from Blacksburg VA to Staten Island. ( HOLY MOLY THAT IS A LOT OF VAN TIME)

In the van i curl up w my auburn blanket and tim keller book

We arrived in Staten Island around 7pm and I immediately hop on a shuttle to go to the Staten Island Ferry, then the subway to Christina's apartment! CJ and I went and got our mani/pedi on in our favorite little place in Murray Hill called Wink. Then we went to Kristi and Liz's apartment for me to visit kris and tex! so glad to see my krispi and my kitty! I spent that night w christina. The next day was a day off so I shopped all day with the girls! Then one of my cast mates Eric met up with kristi and me at Pret ( my fav sandwich place in the city) then krisp left me and eric and we walked 20 blocks in the gorgeous weather to christina's apartment. We went and got a bight afterward at a random little pub and wound up staying for a while and making buddies with all the people who work there! eventually i dragged myself away from christina and eric and i navigated our way back to staten island.

me and my sweet cj.

union square with kp!


We then performed in Ststen Island the next day for two audiences. both audiences seemed new to being audiences for live theatre. they were quite boistrous and interactive. I wasnt phased though bc my "sweet friend" ChristinA TRAVELED ALL THE WAY TO STATEN ISLAND TO SEE THE SHOW. love you johnson.

after these two shows we then had to drive 7 hours to kent ohio. LONG DAY! we then stopped at my cast mate Tess's parents house for dinner and the next day for brunch. This was SO nice!
We woke up the next day and drove to Milwaukee. We performed twice today and then drove to Lacrosse! Whew ! now we are caught up!

Joe drew this picture in Blacksburg VA. pretty CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment