Friday, May 6, 2011

stu update!




there is a lot to catch you up on because we have been INSANE with our schedule lately.
this is how we feel about our schedule for tour. TESS IT'S SO BAD!

So i am going to post all the pics and then highlight some of my favorite parts.

-KARAOKE.
omg can the stuart group karaoke. eric rocked some always look on the bright side of life (or tour, as tess sang) joe rocked some tenacious d and tessory sang some rockin tina turner. they were sort of the celebs.

joe rockin out

tess and me just a grinnin at our fun night out!

-Law and order SVU
we have had a few more days off this legof tour and i promise you all free time is dedicated to law and order svu. we loveeee elliot and olivia.

-kids say the darndest things.
one kid told tess " i saw your skirt and i thought it was a rug but then i looked and it was a rug." no idea what they were talking about but it was hilarious.
another kid thought the character margalo was actually named angelo. and proceeded to call margalo angelo for his whole question.

-READING
I have read the entire sookie stackhouse series (thats 11 books) on this leg of tour. easy reads. like twilight but with good. and characters you care about.

-EASTER ADVENTURES
i was so lucky to have payne in richmond on easter. we got dressed up, went to church together, and had a great easter lunch at Joes inn. Payne got the spaghetti a la joe. it was intense. clearly.

-FRIEND SIGHTINGS.
we have gone to nyc several times where i have gotten to see my nyc girls christina liz and kristi.

c money was making a beard with her scarf. she got dinner with me before i had to hop on my train back to queens.

we also went to michigan and i got to spend the night with kat and kara! We got Dim Sum ( my first time and it was delicious) then we had cupcakes and snugged! then kara made us breakfast in the mornign and we went to the michigan theatre and they got to hang out with some of my cast mates!
my beloveds.

-MOM DAD AND THE GRANDMAS CAME!
my grandmas dont fly and they DID coming to see me in richmond! they spent time with me, lunched with me and the cushings, explored richmond (including the jefferson hotel which is HUGE AND BEAUTFUL)
me at the jefferson

and they got to see the show. love them! im so lucky!

the grandmas rockin out in richmond!

and ya know. we've done the show about 60 times now. so woo hoo stu.

the tour is over in 2 weeksish and then I will get a few days in Bham to play then back to nyc!

No comments:

Post a Comment