Friday, May 21, 2010

scattered thoughts


im feeling scattered. i have packed up all of my worldly possessions and moved them out of my room of the last two years and have it all stored in boxes downstairs in kristi's room. its strange to be able to fit your whole life in boxes in the corner of a room. Ill be in Auburn another week which I am glad of. I get to be with Nat, Suz, Molly, Jess/her new puppy patches, and Laura! I'll be babysitting again next week which will be fun. We have all been so busy this year and absolutely pining for a break and now it ironic that we are all bored silly lately. I think everyone misses class because they miss having a sense of purpose. even tho we all have part time jobs at the moment, we still sit around all day. I am enjoying it <> but all my roommies seem miserable with the down time. im not ready to leave this bliss that has been college. ha its just been great. im just not ready to leave my comfortable home. ha and move in with my parents. i feel like im regressing back to high school. BUT im happy to be employed until dec. I am happy to only be and hour and forty five minutes away from my best friends who are still in Auburn. I am happy to get to live at home and save SO MUCH money before I move to New York in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment