Monday, January 31, 2011

NYC.

SO I MOVED TO NYC. obvi. these are the pics ive taken so far to document the move. I have been having a fantastic time so far. Ive been babysitting and now I am doing some small things at my church Redeemer. We are still looking for the magic job that allows for auditioning and shows. I have been going to Redeemer Presbyterian church and I have been loving it. My neighborhood is really fun. Hell's Kitchen is hoppin and young and fun! moral of this blog post. I am having a lot of fun and feel so happy and blessed to be here! Here are some pictures ( all out of order) from the move and getting settled. more to come soon!


These are all my bags before I moved. All my possessions can fit in this one part of my kitchen in bham .
this is the latest blizzard we have had in NYC . intense. yes that's a car burried.
this is part of my room. thanks ikea.

o my best bud wanted to get in on the action. he is starting to get adjusted to the big city life.
ok. theatre dork. but this was so cool! I found the neighborhood playhouse. hello meisner!
i went and saw dear edwina ( off broadway) with christina and we saw Matthew Broderick ....
and the beautiful Sarah Jessica Parker. They totes sat 3 rows behind us!
so close to my house. I miss getting to take all those classes!
storming outside my window. so much snow all the time
another ikea purchase over at the krispilizzard. p is putting it all together.
tada!!
he was very organized putting it all together

this is my beautiful anthro bedspread ive been drooling over for months before i moved to nyc!
mom and dad by the tree at the rock.
me and mas
take 2


mas getting to eat to his hearts desire at Carnegie Deli
dad assembling my ikea bed in my tiny room.

the apartment just full of boxes of mine/lizzie's stuff
helpful hoj came over while krisp was at work to hang out with the fam and help put my furniture together. love ya lys! visit again soon!
mas was doing anything he could to stay away from all of this. He did not enjoy this particular trip to nyc. poor guy.
my roommate lizzie and payne lounging in the background. .
Gigi means business here. she is going to get it all organized. i have the best mom.
I also have the best friend in the world. Laura sent me flowers !

mason is trying to get his pretty head straight so he can build my chest of drawers.

dad and mason DO NOT like Ikea.

more pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment